· 50% Discounted Tuition Fee = 6600 USD (per academic year) for all International Applicants!
· 6600 USD for English Preparation Year + Laptop Computer (for free)
Required Documents for Application:
High school diploma /graduation certificate
High school transcript
National Examination Results
IELTS/TOEFL/SAT Exam Results (optional)
Housing and Dining
Room fees per person for a semester varies from: 700 USD – 1300 USD depending on the room type (single, double, triple, quadruple) Monthly on-campus dining costs around 300 USD for three meals of standard menu.
Visa information for international students
- All international students should obtain a Student Visa from the nearest Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their country before their trip to Turkey. A residence permit will be obtained by an application through the local authori- ties within one month of the student’s arrival.
- Prospective students are advised to apply for the visa at least two months prior to the date of departure.
Visits to Your Country
- We make regular visits abroad throughout the academic year and give you the opportunity to meet a member of staff to get information and advice on your application to ŞEHİR.
- You will be able to meet someone face to face and get information and practical details about living in İstanbul.
Abdul Malek Naes, Industrial Engineering (JORDAN):
“I chose İstanbul Şehir University because of its qualified staff, together with the tremendous opportunities to study abroad and doing double majors at the same time.”
Sara Aljunaidi, International Trade and Management (PALESTINE):
“I will study in English and still have the opportunity to learn Turkish language which is very important today as there are a lots of links between the Arab countries and Turkey.”
International Trade and Management (KOSOVO): “Living and studying in Istanbul is amazing! As a city, Istanbul is historical and modern at the same time, a fact which makes it quite unique, and İstanbul Şehir University is a place which really prepares you for the future.”
Megantyas Rinjani Pramestika
Political Science and International Relations (INDONESIA):
“To study with students from different countries and cultural backgrounds has given me the opportunity to learn from a global point of view.”